Thursday, July 29, 2010

A new addition to my shop.

I thought It might be nice to let everyone see a small glimpse into the creation of one of my newest items.

This creation all started when I bought this awesome hand spun Tutti Fruitti yarn from Lambsears on Etsy. It's super bright & colorful -- the perfect touch for a Newborn photo prop :)






It arrived super quick. I was so excited to start working with it that I forgot to document the entire process... but hey atleast I have this much to show. Next time, I plan on doing this from start to finish.




and this big beautiful ball of yarn ...... turned into a gorgeous - rainbow of color!

Newborn 0-3 month Cocoon & Beanie Hat photography prop set. Cocoon & Hat have matching scalloped 'fan' edging & adorable wooden flower buttons -both are removable- and simply tied on with a bow of hand spun yarn. What a perfect pair. Just looking at these colors makes me wish I had a little baby & a camera! This set is sure to make Baby's first photos - just perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment