Friday, June 11, 2010

Feature Friday is BACK :)

When I found this Etsy shop, I thought to myself.... GENIUS! What a brilliant, adorable idea. I'd like to give serious props to whoever originally came up with this idea! (not sure if it was my feature today, or not.) I'm sure it's been done before a thousand times, but this shop does it particularly well; I must say! :)

Today's Friday Feature is a little shop on Etsy by the name of: babycakesanddecor

This shop carries a little bit of baby everything - from booties, bibs & burp cloths to wash cloths, clothing and onesies!




Just a little bit about them:

They carry wash cloth bouquets & cupcakes, double bib cupcakes, baby bootie corsages, and wash cloth lollipops & candies! They also carry clothing such as the adorable twin set of "Copy" and "Paste" onesies - along with gift boxes & shower favors!












Twin Copy/Paste Onesie Set
(also available in green!)

If you're looking for something unique, something that will stand out against all the other favors & gifts at the party this is your one-stop-shop! I can't wait to make a purchase from babycakesanddecor.... now I just need someone I know to have a baby! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment