Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My purchase from JujaCrafts on Etsy :)

I promised I'd write about my purchase at JujaCrafts & how much I love it! So here it is, finally.

JujaCrafts is this adorable little Etsy shop that specializes in handmade fabric flower appliques, hair accessories, brooches, shoes clips, etc. etc. and the list goes on. Along with having some of the prettiest flowers & coolest items on Etsy, they have awesome PRICES & great customer service! I contacted them asking if I could change things up & order different colors & they replied back very quickly & set me up with a custom listing all in the same day.



Not only do I love this shop, I ADORE their packaging. This is how my package arrived. Wrapped up in a pretty little box. Gosh! The best things always come in tiny packages :)

And drumroll, please.................

This is what I got! Two of the prettiest flower hair pins, one in Fuchsia & one in Cotton Candy Pink! I'm so happy with my purchase, I plan on going back for more very soon. I need one in Black and one in Aqua for Winter.

So... If you like what you see, go check out JujaCrafts on Etsy. On my next stop back, I also want to grab a pair of their SHOE CLIPS to add to my flats! Love em' & must have them. Hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment