Friday, January 29, 2010

This is just the beginning..

I'm excited, this is my very first post on my new blog!

First, let me introduce myself a bit. I'm April, married to my husband Joe for 4 1/2 years now. I'm mommy to a beautiful just-turned-2 little girl named Ryleigh. I live and work out of New York. (well really NY, NJ, & PA) We live right in the tri-state. I love living here! I work retail part time in PA and I run my shop on Etsy from home with the rest of my time.

I'm the shop owner of A. Turner Designs on Etsy. My shop specializes in hand crocheted items for all ages - Newborn to Adult and original designs & patterns for all you crocheters out there! I opened up my shop in October of 09 and am VERY proud to say that just shy of 4 months later - I met 100 sales! I hope to continue growing and succeeding on Etsy in 2010!

I would love to become a stay-at-home mom once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment