Thursday, February 11, 2010

My newest additions:

Happy Thursday!!

I thought today would be a good day to update everyone and post a bit about the newest additions to my shop. My PATTERN SALE is back, you can once again buy ANY 2 PATTERNS FOR $10.00 and that means you save $3.00! So check out my patterns section, I've added 4 NEW patterns and there are a bunch MORE coming! If you don't see one and you want it, please let me know and I will put that one at the top of my priority list!

My CROCHET PATTERNS section can be found here.


I've added the Newborn Cocoon Swaddle Sack! (Which can be seen here.) It's made in this super plush yarn in Sierra. The photo doesn't do it justice at all! It has gorgeous shades of twig, soft rose, and leaf green with honey overtones. It makes me think of a summer garden. It would make a wonderful Spring or Summer photo prop. I definitely can't wait to have it photographed professionally to show off just how pretty it really is!


I've also added my ADORABLE Bunny beanie hat in time for all those Easter photos! It's made is a soft 100% cotton yarn and has these adorable floppy bunny ears attached! I love this hat! I've already received a custom order for 3 of these hats from a photographer, so I will have professional photos of this hat VERY soon! I can't wait to see how well the photos turn out and be able to show it off! In the mean time, check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment