Friday, February 19, 2010

Feature Friday:

Hi again, I guess I really have to work on finding time to post during the week and not just on Friday. I have 2 custom orders that I am working on currently, so I don't have too much time to waste. It's that time again: Feature Friday.

This week's feature is: mydistinctstyle




My Distinct Style
's Etsy shop has some of the prettiest and most vibrant baby hair accessories around! What's better? They are all lined to hold even the tiniest bits of hair! Mom's of little baby girls - with warmer weather just around the corner, I'd suggest taking a look at this brand new shop. Snap clips to Alligator clips - this shop has some gorgeous blossoms that are sure to brighten your little one's spring & summer wardrobe! I wouldn't pick just one!


VISIT HER SHOP HERE.

1 comment: