Monday, February 22, 2010

New item post.

Just listed 2 brand new Spring designs in my shop. I thought I would dedicate a post to them. I've been working like crazy on creating some new Boy's items, but it's so hard. Boys are hard, they like plain things. Maybe I am just biased because I have a girl and I love making girly things (even if I don't like wearing girly things) haha. I'm not sure, but my shop is seriously lacking in that department. I'm kind of at a loss. I think I need a little inspiration.

Boy's design, striped Cable Beanie with a brim (below)


The chain scarf is one of the most unique scarf styles I have seen and as of late it has become very popular. I thought it would be nice to design my own and this is the end result. I love it. I think I'm going to make one for myself very soon! This scarf is so versatile, it goes with just about anything. You can dress it up or down - It's chunky but VERY light weight and can be worn throughout the entire year. I also love that it is convertible. You can wear it long as an eternity scarf or wrapped around twice as a cowl or neck warmer. You can wear it with or without the cuff showing. I think I'm going to make a longer version as well for more wearable options.

UPDATE: MY SCARF SOLD TODAY!
(now that I know people like it, I'm going to work on some in other colors!)


Convertible Chunky Chain Scarf with a Cuff (below)



These are my only 2 updates for now. Thought I'd throw in a post today. Hey, at least I'm not just posting on Friday now!

Check them out in my shop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment