Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Feature:

Ok, so it's been a while. Things have been hectic as usual. The weather has been so wonderful here that when I wasn't working - I was out enjoying it! Mother nature must of known I needed to get back to work because today's weather is not so enjoyable -- cold and rainy. Blah. Owell, looks like my initiative came just in time for my Friday Feature!

This week's feature is: carriedawaybags

Carried Away Bags' Etsy shop carries some of the most practical & affordable bags made from the prettiest fabrics. It's a wonder they haven't had more sales! They carry four different types/sizes: The Market Bag, The Original Bag, The Ultimate Bag (which is the same great size as the Original Bag with the addition of a mini pocket and a magnetic snap closure) and the Small Bag. They can be used as a grocery bag, a beach bag, a project bag, even a diaper bag! The possibilities are endless. I think that everyone should own a bag from carriedawaybags.
Visit carriedawaybags HERE.

1 comment: