Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Feature:

Ah! Gorgeous weather again today! I definitely cannot complain. We will hit 70 today! :) Oh, how I love Spring.

In the name of Spring, this week's feature is: babybeenos

Baby Beenos' Etsy shop is - simply put - Adorable! If you have a little girl, the Spring 2010 collection is a MUST-SEE from sizes 6 months to 4T (and yes, even custom orders on larger sizes!) your little Princess will look lovely in any Baby Beenos' piece! From beautiful fabrics, to trendy styles -- I bet you couldn't choose just one favorite. This is the type of shop that keeps buyers coming back again and again. I'm sure you can see why.

The best part? She's running a READY-TO-SHIP sale on some of her finished items! Maybe she has the size you want? Don't wait!
Go take a look at Baby Beenos' shop here.

3 comments:

  1. Oh what an adorable shop! If I had a little girl I would definitely love an outfit from there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet shop! I'm a follower now. With two girls, I'm sure to be a customer soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I love her stuff. Isn't it adorable?

    Thanks for following me Jessica, I'm following you too now.. :)

    ReplyDelete